An Elevated Beer Experience
Friday, June 28th
Kick off your Brewers’ Festival weekend with the premier specialty beer event in Northern Colorado! Enjoy unlimited pours of barrel-aged creations, rare and one-night-only beers, and exclusive releases served by the brewers’ themselves. Compare notes with fellow beer connoisseurs while you meet and mingle with head brewers and brewery reps during this intimate, limited-ticket tasting affair.
When: June 28th, 2019 from 7:00pm – 10:00pm
Where: Colorado State University’s Canvas Stadium, 751 W. Pitkin St.
How: Summit tickets on sale May 1st!
- Tickets for The Summit are $75, and include a commemorative Tasting Glass, unlimited samples of 75+ exclusive and rare beers, complimentary hors d’oeuvres, and opportunities to rub elbows with 30+ head brewers.
- Tickets for the Main Festival are $50, and include a commemorative 30th Anniversary Tasting Glass, unlimited samples of 100+ Colorado beers, live music, vendors, food offerings, and more.
Why: Experience the premier specialty beer event in Northern Colorado, featuring 60+ beers from 35+ breweries, including rare and small-batch beers served by the Brewers’ themselves.
Tickets on Sale Now!
- Includes a commemorative Tasting Glass
- Unlimited samples of 75+ exclusive and rare beers
- Complimentary hors d’oeuvres
- Opportunities to rub elbows with 30+ head brewers.
live accoustic performance from brian kittrell music
Guitarist Brian Kittrell has been dazzling audiences across the front range as a solo artist, as well as with the Bluegrass group Rich With Friends, and Rock and Roll power trio Maxwell Mud. Carefully walking the tightrope that bridges the divide between clever and stupid, Brian sings songs, tells lies, and plays his own brand of Blues.
Colorado Brewers’ Festival
The award-winning Colorado Brewers’ Festival returns to celebrate its 30th anniversary with 100+ beers, 50+ Colorado breweries, live music and entertainment, artisan exhibitors and food options. Enjoy unlimited beer samples and explore CSU’s exclusive new facilities overlooking the scenic backdrop of Fort Collins’ mountain views.
Canvas Stadium, Fort Collins, CO
What is The Summit?
The Summit at Colorado Brewers’ Festival is a Friday evening “elevated” tasting event designed as a kick-off to the festival on Saturday. Enjoy limited-release, rare and specialty beers including barrel-aged creations and summer seasonals, all made right here in Colorado. Compare notes with fellow beer connoisseurs while you meet and mingle with head brewers and brewery reps during this intimate, limited-ticket tasting affair.
Interested in featuring your brewery at the event?
Please fill out our intent to participate form here.
What is the appropriate ID to have at entry?
Regardless of your age, be prepared to show proper identification. Acceptable forms of ID include:
- Any State, Canadian, Mexican, US Territory or Foreign Driver’s License
- Military ID
- Passport or US Passport Card
- State-Issued ID Card
- Alien Registration Card
- Valid Employment Card w/ Photo and DOB issued by the Department of Homeland Security
Note that the identification cannot be expired at the time of event. Please call or email us in advance of the event if you have questions (contact info below).
Can I bring my pet?
Please leave your pet at home! Animals are not allowed on the festival site except for service animals while performing their qualifying services. If you bring an animal that does not qualify, you will be asked to remove the animal.
How do I get there? Where is parking available?
Whether you bike, take the MAX, or carpool, getting to Canvas Stadium is easy!
Bikes: Bicycle racks are located across Colorado State University’s campus. Check out the Main Campus Bicycle Parking Map to find the location most convenient for you. Remember, bicycles may not be locked to trees, plants, signs, railings, fences, posts, hydrants, or buildings.
MAX: The MAX Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) travels the Mason St. corridor and drops you just a few hundred feet from the main entry gate. Learn How to Ride MAX.
Parking is available for free in Lot #240 after 4:00 p.m.
- To access Lot #240: From I-25, take Exit 268 (Prospect Road). Head west on Prospect Road for 4/6 miles. Turn right onto S. Whitcomb Street then left onto W. Lake Street. Parking lot entrance is on the right.
Parking is also available in the Lake Street Garage.
- Note that parking is $1.75/hour and payment is required 24/7. Your payment is tracked by your license plate number. Please ensure you enter and pay at the pay station located near the garage exits.
- To access the Lake Street Parking Garage: From I-25, take Exit 268 (Prospect Road). Head west Prospect Road for 4.4 miles. Turn right onto Center Avenue then right onto W. Lake Street. The parking garage entrance is on the right.
Please note overnight parking is not permitted. Hughes Way will not be accessible during the event; therefore, parking is not available in the Library parking lot.