The LEGO® Creation Festival is back for its second year! This year is unlike any other but we know creation and fun are important for our health and for our community. We have tailored this year’s Festival to meet all the guidelines put forth by the Larimer County Health Department and have your safety as our top priority.
This year’s LEGO® Creation Festival will be held in one of our vacant store fronts in Old Town Square. It will not be open to public interaction but it will be open to public viewing. 5 teams/individuals in two categories will have five hours to complete an original work of art made completely of LEGO® behind the windows of what was recently the beloved Right Card.
Come on down to Old Town Square the weekend of July 25th and watch as LEGO® artists work masterfully to create a unique and original sculpture based on our “Insects and Animals” theme. For the public, there will be LEGO® coloring pages and a contest to win a free event t-shirt.
Please help us choose this year’s winners by voting for your favorite piece. All sculptures will be on display through Saturday, August 1st at 10am. Voting will take place online. More information to come.
Winners will be announced on Monday, August 3, 2020 on our Facebook page.
July 25, 2020: CHILD Category (ages 10-15)
July 26, 2020: ADULT Category (ages 16-100+)
Old Town Square
17 Old Town Sq. Suite #135, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Day of Schedule for Sat & Sun:
10:00am – 11:30am Check-in for preregistered participants
12pm-5pm Building and creation
Judging & Prizes:
Pieces will be on display from Monday, July 27, 2020 until Saturday, August 1, 2020
Online voting will be open from Monday, July 27 – Saturday, August 1
Adult (ages 16 – 100+)
Child (ages 10-15)
You may participate as an individual or as a team of 2. Maximum of 5 individuals/teams per category.
LEGO® Creation Festival additional information
- All participants must be registered prior to Sunday, July 12, 2020
- Participants will be notified on Monday, July 13, 2020, as to whether they are one of the first five applicants accepted for the LEGO® Creation Festival
- All applicants not accepted will be placed on a waitlist in the event that a chosen participant is not able to attend
- Each individual/team will be supplied with a table, chairs and a snack bag
- Each individual/team will be given a boxed set of LEGO® and have 5 hours to create an original creation that adheres to the designated theme
- Voting will occur online from Monday, July 27 – Saturday, August 1, 2020
- Awards will be announced on Monday, August 3rd and can be picked up thereafter
- Festival setup will adhere to the social distancing requirements as set forth by the Larimer County Health Department
Please feel free to contact Amanda DeAngelis with any questions at 970.231.3060 or firstname.lastname@example.org
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site. This event is subject to change or cancellation by the orders placed towards the public health.