Whether your business is just opening its doors or you've been looking at taking your existing business to the next level, you need a plan. That plan will help you make the best possible decisions that will guide your business to where you want it to be. This course will help you focus on the right initiatives to meet your business objectives, and better understand the challenges. You wouldn't leave on a road trip without a plan, so why should the journey of business ownership be any different?
In this comprehensive 3 session course, we provide you with all the tools, templates and resources you need to formulate your strategic plan. The sessions will focus on:
- Purpose and objectives of planning
- Defining your business
- Defining your products and services
- How to complete market research
- Sales channels and strategies
- Creating marketing plan
- Laying out organizational management
- Beginning financial statements
- Determining start-up expenses
- Building your financial plan
- Pulling everything together
You'll also be encouraged to meet with an SBDC consultant during the course to make sure you're applying the concepts presented through this course effectively to your business.
Thursdays, July 27, August 3 & 10, 2017
Registration link: https://clients.coloradosbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=80370091