Old Town Square Skating Rink
This holiday season, residents and visitors can enjoy a synthetic skating rink installed in Fort Collins’ Old Town Square. It is a low-maintenance synthetic surface that is used by competitive hockey players, figure skaters and recreational users. Skaters can use it in any temperature and can use regular ice skates of their own or can rent skates at the rink.
$2 to skate
$1 for skate rental
January 8th - February 11th
Friday - 4pm-7pm
Saturday - 12pm-6pm
Sunday - 12pm-5pm
Open on Martin Luther King Jr. Day!
- Winter seasonal fun on a synthetic skating surface
- You can use traditional ice skates, hockey style skates are best!
- Skate regardless of temperature! No slushy spots when the Colorado weather forgets that winter is supposed to be cold.
- Skating surface in use at several National Hockey League training facilities.
- Quick set up and take down means lower installation cost and less disruption for other Old Town Square activities and events.
- Zero energy consumption for operation equals more environmentally friendly than traditional ice.