Thursday, August 24, 2017
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
This seminar covers the fundamentals of the business acquisition process and is geared to both buyers and sellers. The elements of a business sale, including business valuation, financing and due diligence will all be covered in this fast-paced event.
Concepts that attendees will learn:
- Elements of a business sale
- Business valuation
- Financial recasting
- Business financing
- Value drivers
- Reasons to buy or sell a business
What will attendees take away?
- Pragmatic tips for buying and selling a business
- Strategies to improve business value
- Business valuation calculator
- Strategies to finance a business
Who should attend?
- Business owners anticipating a sale within 5 years
- Business owners looking to expand via acquisition
- Individuals contemplating business ownership
Registration link: https://clients.coloradosbdc.org/workshop.aspx?ekey=80370020