Consumer Day at the CSU Trial Gardens
Join Colorado State University for a fun, family-friendly event on Saturday, July 31 at the CSU Flower Trial Gardens. Vote on your favorite flowers from this year’s blooms, take a tour of the gardens, and enjoy free refreshments under the gazebo.
When and Where:
Saturday, July 31 at 9 am to noon at the CSU Flower Trial Gardens, 1401 Remington St., Fort Collins.
Know Before You Go:
• The event is free and open to the public. No registration required.
• Free parking will be available on CSU campus lots on Saturday. Participants can park in the campus lot on the corner of Matthews and Pitkin Streets, northeast of the University Center for the Arts.
• Participants will be given three flags to indicate their top flowers in both the Annual and Perennial Gardens.
• Guided 30-minute tours will take place at 9, 10, and 11 am.
• Folks can look at plants that thrive in the shade, which are good for people who live in apartments. They are located under the shade structure.
• Blue flags indicate new plant varieties.
• There are more than 1,300 varieties of flowers on display at the garden.
• Free refreshments will be available.
• Door prizes will be awarded throughout the morning.
• Children can plant flowers to take home.
Learn more about the Trial Garden on its website. View additional events on the upcoming events page.
1401 Remington St
Fort Collins, CO United States
Date/Time: July 31 @ 9:00 am - July 31 @ 12:00 pm
Disclaimer: This event is produced by an outside organization and is unaffiliated with the Downtown Business Association. The DBA website serves as a marketing outlet for events and promotions occurring inside the Downtown boundary. For questions regarding the event, please contact the event producer.